Automatic Infrared Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
Reduce the chance of infection and protect those around you, with the new electronic contactless automatic IR sanitising dispenser.
Automatic Infrared Hand Sanitiser Dispenser Features
- Contactless electronic hand sanitising
- IR hand detection between 5-10cm
- Dispenses in 0.25 seconds
- Infrared sensing dispenser outlet
- Large 1 litre capacity tank
- Contemporary design
- Easy to refill
- Wall-mountable or available with optional stand
- Clear window for monitoring liquid levels
- Powered by C sized batteries and also features DC power port
- Drip tray and adjustable floor stand accessories available
- Optional foam and spray pumps available
Perfect for schools, hospitals, and medical surgeries, our wall-mounted Infrared soap and hand sanitiser dispenser is fully contactless and dispenses both hand gel and soap wash*.
*Optional pump required for spray/foam dispensing
Since its establishment in August 2020, the joint UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) Porton Down and University of Oxford SARS-CoV-2 lateral flow antigen test validation cell has evaluated over 160 lateral flow devices that have been referred by the Department of Health and Social Care.
Read further information about Panodyne COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID TEST KIT passing phase 3 validation: