S400 Fingertip Pulse Medical Grade Oximeter
S400 Fingertip Pulse Medical Grade Oximeter is a fast, accurate and portable way to monitor and store health data.
The S400 is compliant with medical standards and features a high resolution multidirectional TFT display to display blood oxygen, pulse rate and perfusion index.
S400 Fingertip Pulse Medical Grade Oximeter Features:
- Blood oxygen, pulse rate and perfusion index measuring
- Durable, lightweight and portable design
- Long battery life due to low power consumption.
- The device powers off after 5 seconds once removed from the patient's finger
- High resolution multidirectional TFT display shows the plethysmograph waveform
- Sleep monitoring and recording waveform data up to 8 hours
- Audio indicator sound prompt
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 38.2 x 35mm
- 2x AAA batteries
Since its establishment in August 2020, the joint UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) Porton Down and University of Oxford SARS-CoV-2 lateral flow antigen test validation cell has evaluated over 160 lateral flow devices that have been referred by the Department of Health and Social Care.
Read further information about Panodyne COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID TEST KIT passing phase 3 validation: